场景设定:两位朋友在一家温馨的西餐厅享用完晚餐后,准备结账并离开。
角色:
Tom - 顾客
Lucy - 服务员
Tom: Excuse me, could you bring us the bill, please?
(打扰一下,可以给我们拿账单来吗?)
Lucy: Of course! I'll be right back with it. (当然可以!我马上拿来。)
(几分钟后,Lucy拿着账单回来了。)
Lucy: Here's your bill. The total comes to $85.40. Would you like to pay by cash or card?
(这是您的账单。总计是85.40美元。您是用现金还是刷卡支付呢?)
Tom: Let's see... I think we'll pay by card this time. Could you help me with the tip?
(让我看看...这次我们刷卡付款吧。你能帮我处理小费吗?)
Lucy: Sure thing! How much would you like to leave as a tip? We usually suggest around 15% to 20% of the total bill.
(好的!您想留多少作为小费呢?通常我们建议留下账单总额的15%到20%。)
Tom: Hmm, let's do 18%. That should cover it nicely.
(嗯,那就18%吧。这样应该挺合适的。)
Lucy: Great choice! So that would be $15.37 for the tip. Your final payment will be $100.77.
(好的选择!那就是15.37美元的小费。您的最终支付金额将是100.77美元。)
Tom: Perfect. Could you process the card now?
(太好了。现在可以刷我的卡了吗?)
Lucy: Absolutely! Just swipe your card here, and I’ll take care of everything else.
(当然可以!请在这里刷您的卡,剩下的交给我处理就好。)
Tom: Thanks so much for your help today!
(非常感谢你今天的帮助!)
Lucy: You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of your evening. And don't forget to come back soon!
(不客气!祝你们晚上愉快。别忘了下次再来哦!)
Tom: Will do! Take care!
(一定会的!保重!)
以上就是一段在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话。希望对大家有所帮助!